We’ve been quiet on the blog front for a while now because we’ve been heads-down building and troubleshooting.
Pollen World has been clamoring for more insight into what we’ve been up to and what’s ahead, so we wanted to share a quick update with the community ahead of the holiday weekend.
To recap some recent announcements:
- Pollen Mobile is a Rapporteur Member of the GSMA — this is BIG
- The new Pollen Explorer is live and is wayyy faster
- Our API is now available to a selected number of Beeta™ testers
- Applications for the Pollen Grants Program Committee are live through Wednesday, July 6 at 5pm PT
- The Honeybee App has been approved by the Apple App Store and we’ll be releasing it very soon
Developments that we haven’t previously formally announced yet include:
- We’ve signed an MOU with our first data offload partner and are actively working on the technical integration — more details to come once integration work is complete!
- Two new OEMs coming to the Pollen network soon
Some milestones to look for over the next 1–3 months:
- Enhanced Honeybee app functionality and App Store launch
- An Android version of the Honeybee app
- “Always Open” SIM store (with strict anti-gaming policies)
- More Bumblebees coming online
- New data offload partnerships
- Creation of the Pollen Foundation and establishment of the DAO infrastructure
- Pollen Grants Program launch
…In addition to lots of transformative projects in the works that will open new paths to monetization of the Pollen network but we aren’t ready to talk about yet.
Lots going on and lots remaining to do, but we’re more excited than ever about the future of Pollen.
Thanks to the Pollen community for joining us on this wild ride! 🚀