Creative and Instant Recipes for Kids
Soya chucks are easily available in packed containers and in bulk bins. While buying soya chucks, carefully check the use by dates and the storage quality of the shop. Always buy the fresh nutri chucks, as they are healthy and full of vitamins. Make sure that there is no evidence of moisture or insect damage and the beans are whole and not cracked.
Soya Chunks/Nutrela Cutlet Recipe
Soya is a wonder lentil in that it contains all essential amino acids required by the human body. You might find the taste of soya or nutrela not entirely to your liking so it is better to get processed soya in the form of chunks or granules. Many popular brands selling soya chunks granules are available in market, with its neutral taste. The Soya chunk granules are the one to choose to make soya cutlets that offer better nutritional benefits than plain potato cutlets. Here is how you make soya chunks/nutrela cutlets your family will delight in:
- 1 cup boiled nutrela soya chunk granules
- 1 medium potato boiled and mashed
- ¼ cup diced paneer
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 capsicum finely diced
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- Dried and powdered bread crumbs
- Jeera, ajwain, pepper, ½ tsp each, coarsely ground
- Salt to taste, red chilli powder 1 tsp
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- Oil for frying
- Boil water, put in nutrela, boil for 5 minutes, remove nutrela, rinse in water, and squeeze to remove all water.
- Mix all ingredients and knead together.
- The cheese should hold the patties together. Roll them into balls in the palm of your hand and flatten them.
- Take a non-stock pan, brush with oil, arrange patties, and fry them on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with coriander-pudina chutney and imli chutney
How to store soya chucks
- Always store dry soya chucks in airtight container.
- It must be stored at cool, dark, and dry place.
- You can store them for 10–12 months very easily, if storing well.
- Soya chucks can be stored in the refrigerator also.
- Cooked soybeans can be stored in the refrigerator for about 3–4 days in a covered container.
· Nutri’s are extremely high in protein.
· They are pure vegetarian beans, hence good choice for the vegetarians.
· Nutri is rich in protein diet and essential for complete nutrition.
· It is proven a healthy food item for young as well as for old people.
· It is unproblematic food item, especially for diabetics and heart patients.
· Soy oil is also very healthy in cooking.
Maltida Moses in this article carefully writes on one of the most special kid recipes to try. This special soya chunks recipe was simply explained that it can be clearly understood by any child irrespective of the age.