For all those individuals who have a solid pool cover would know the importance of the cover pump. One of the main drawbacks of the pool cover is that the water gets collected over the pool cover. This water comes from snow and rain. They can even produce a rotten mess when the leaves, twigs, etc., add to the pond of water. This is the definite disadvantage of using a solid pool cover. With the fallen seeds and twigs the pool becomes unsafe to use. Swim Time Dirt Defender 1250 GPH In-Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump Auto On/Off is a one stop solution to all this mess.
Swim Time 1250 GPH In-Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump Auto On/Off can eliminate the smell and the hazards of not letting the water stay on the cover. The pool pump is considered as a submersible pump or a sump pump that will be on top of the winter cover. This pump is usually a high impact, UV resistant, and cold resistant pump. They also have a nonmetallic housing with an adapter that is used to connect it to the garden hose. This is an automatic model and has a broader base that can be attached so as to help the pump to stay upright on the cover. The long electric cord can extend up to 33 feet. It is simple, and all one has to do is attach the garden hose to the pump and set it on top of the pool cover and turn the device on.
Remove The Solid Debris
Swim Time 1250 GPH In-Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump Auto On/Off
Will suck all the standing water and deliver it to whichever place the hose is directed to and when the cover is dry one has the option to turn the pump off. Whether an individual is using a manual pump or an automatic pump one has to see that they have to remove any solid debris like the leaves and twigs so that the pump does not get clogged. The automatic pumps are even simpler to use as they will automatically turn on when the water is filled in the cover and will shut down automatically as well when water is drained out.
Lightweight, only 10 pounds
Adding Swim Time 1250 GPH In-Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump Auto On/Off to the swimming pool as a part of the winter maintenance will make the pool look more attractive all along the winter. This is a very powerful pump and can remove up to 1250 gallons of water per hour from the winter cover. This device weighs just about 10 pounds and has powerful 1/3 HP pump.
Swim Time 1250 GPH In-Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump Auto On/Off can also be used to pump the water out of the basement or also to drain the boat. To provide the pump with more stability on the winter covers, they are also providing a universal pump base. It has an easy snap-on design that will fit easily anywhere. They come with a one year warranty. They are clogging resistance and work on 110–120 volt AC.
Hayward SMX300055113 Winter Cover Replacement for Hayward Summit Heat Pool Pump
- Winter cover replacement
- Fits hayward summit heat pool pumps
- Weighs 3-pound
WAYNE WAPC250 1/4 HP Automatic ON/OFF Water Removal Pool Cover Pump
- I switch technology turns pump on and off by sensing the presence of water
- Plug in and leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal
- Strainer base filters debris to minimize clogging and keep pump from tipping over
- Energy efficient, high flow, oil-free pump
- Automatic freeze protection within the I switch technology to prevent pump damage
- Auto On activates when water at, or above 2 1/8 in. has been detected. Auto Off activates when water at, or below 3/4 in. has been detected.
Little Giant APCP-1700 1/3-HP Automatic Pool Cover Submersible Pump
- Removes standing water from pool covers and other water transfer applications
- Removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Built in handle
- Integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation
- Extremely versatile
Pumps Away Genius Automatic 350 GPH Submersible Swimming Pool Winter Cover Pump Auto On/off
- 25 Foot Cord!
- 350 Gallons Per Hour! AUTOMATIC ON/OFF
- 100% Submersible! Hooks up to standard garden hose!
- Perfect for draining water off pool covers!
- Can also Pump out entire Pool, Well, Pond
Blue Wave Dredger Jr. 350 GPH Above Ground Pool Winter Cover Pump
- Pumps up to 350 gallons per hour; Manual on/off
- Fully submersible
- Includes reusable foam inlet filter and a stabilizing base platform
- Removes water to within 1/8-inch deep
- Includes garden hose adapter and 25-foot power cord
from Pool Vacuum Guide http://ift.tt/2bLhJc0
via WordPress http://ift.tt/2buBbZV