What makes Poriverse different from other GameFi projects?
Poriverse is the first Vietnam-based NFT GameFi project backed by Polygon Studios. It is a high-quality 3D interactive play-to-earn game that is built for all ages.
Unlike most play-to-earn games in the market, we choose a different path in building our project. With the desire to have a game that is built by users and for users, we develop mechanisms to help protect users’ interests to the greatest extent:
1. The IDO method and design in the case of Poriverse
- Poriverse NEVER SELL any money-making NFTs (Porian). Instead, Porians are rewarded to ONLY THE FIRST 3000 IDO Whitelist Winners, these are the FIRST PEOPLE who can own Porian. Later users can only buy or rent Porians from them.
- When getting an IDO whitelist slot ($360/slot), each user will receive 20,000 $RIKEN (100% TGE after IDO event) and a GACHA box which has 1 to 3 rewarded Porian from the system.
- NFT renting technology was enabled on-chain via smart contract to keep users from losing their Porians when putting for rent.
- Other than the usual Player Vs Player and Player Vs Environment function, players are able to breed, sell, and rent Porian to earn in-game currency. Players can even join time-limited events and tournaments to win big rewards.
Players will be able to stake its governance token, RIKEN, to earn special items. Only Porian teams with these special items equipped are able to explore the mystery areas of Poriverse.
2. Roadmap and future plans
Perverse aims to develop a game that is built for users and by users, as can be seen by the progress of Poriverse’s product development.
The first phase of the game, Chapter 1: Adventure Game — The Lost Porians — is scheduled to be released after the IDO.
Players can start their play-to-earn journey right away with the idle game version. The in-game marketplace will be released shortly after to facilitate trading and renting among players.
The main game will only be ready in Q3 2022 where more interactive aspects of the game like daily mission and PVE will be available.
Players can also look forward to time-limited events and even championships in the future.
3. Poriverse’s team
Poriverse is an NFT game that is worth keeping an eye out for as it is designed by a very experienced and established team is led by Luke Do, CEO of Poriverse. Luke himself has over 18 years of experience in software development and is well-known for his unique approach to innovation.
The founding team has over 15 years of experience in developing games, ecosystems, brand platforms, and over 8 years in blockchain.
Shivangi Pandey, partner success lead of Polygon Studios once said about Poriverse’s team: “Together with Poriverse’s innovative and passionate team in blockchain and gaming, we expect to bring NFT games forward”
Find more about Poriverse’s team here.
Poriverse is the first blockchain game platform that truly provides earning opportunities for everyone with magnificent 3D interactive experiences. Players can play, rent and even breed their Porians (NFTs) to sell on the marketplace.
Join us now!