Holiday Business Survival Guide
The holidays are busy and anything but predictable and that’s why you’ve got to be prepared. Just as you’d advise a client to plan ahead, so must you.
First of all, how many days off would you like? Yes, I just said “days off”. Take a minute and think about how great it will be to have extra time with your family and friends.
OK, back to it, have a number in mind?
Here’s how in 7 easy steps
- Take an hour or two and write all your social media posts for your time off.
- Schedule your media posts in Hootesuite or an application like it.
- How many newsletters, if any, will you need? Create and schedule them in Aweber or MailChimp.
- Take 1 page of the program you’re looking to promote in the new year and use it as a lead magnet. This will help build more excitement about your program and continue to grow your email list.
- Don’t be shy. Network. Take social engagements as an opportunity to talk about yourself, what you do and a couple success stories. Bring business cards!
- Test new recipes out on your family and friends.
- Research. With the influx of people you find around you, listen to what they have to say. What are they complaining about — to you and to others? This will serve as invaluable information and material for 2017.
Now, what will you do with your free time?
Better is the complete client management platform for nutritionists, dietitians and wellness professionals. Sign up for free today.