Full Fledge Feed About SAP FSCM Online Training
I was eager to set up my own finance business at Hyderabad, but it seem me a more difficulty for setting up my business in such a competitive world, only then i got the idea for Pragna Technologies — the being name reputed firm from all over the world to help people establishing their online business with some great strategies, Pragna Technologies provide free inspection to their students for setting up their business in the market as they teach spa finance courses for being helping people to set up their finance business, and i also get onto touch with Pragna Technologies — SAP controlling of all courses firm , which help me a lot to stand my business at the highest range in the world and today i feel very proud for my being set up business all over the world and also very famous actually i had taken the tutorial classes from his firm and had a on campus class from the director Mr. Upendra Reddy and he like a family member taught me well about this course and helps me giving each and every strategy to build my online business to the upest into the sky. You can also take SAP FICO Online Training and SAP MM Online Training.
What is SAP FSCM?
SAP FSCM stands for Financial Supply Chain Management. This is one of the important module of SAP because it is used for managing the demand and supply of cash within the company. Its main task is to maximize the profit and minimize the loss of the company. Every company wants smooth flow and wants high profit at the end of each stage of production. It is a set of tools, which helps to bring improvements in the metrics of product flow.
Modules of SAP FSCM –
1. Cash and Liquidity Management: This module helps the company to manage its liquidity and currency risk in an efficient way. It is also helps to reduce all the redundant data which leads to increase the efficiency of the planning process.
2. Electric Bills and Payement: It gives the ongoing interface with the purchasers and the merchants furthermore add self administration to see your online record subtle elements. It decreases the overhead and process duration for both its seller and clients.
3. Dispute Management System: It gives 100% transperency for account receivable or debt departments for customers invocing and bill issues.
4. Credit Management System: It provides the function for integrating external credit information scoring, categorizing new and existing customer on the basis of their credit data and converting this information into quick credit decisions.
It also allow organisation to monitor or control their customer’s credit risk in one central system.
5. Collection Management System: Due to this module, you can manage all the receivables efficiently. It also helps to increase the receivable balance in a short period of time. It can further divided into 4 stages –
· Selection of Customers
· Processing of receivables
· Prioritization of customers
· Enter promises to pay
If you want to go in this modules and take SAP FSCM online training in Hyderabad, India then you must visit to Pragna Technologies, as they are running SAP FSCM online training since many years back (almost a decade).