A global city and mega hub of Middle East, Dubai is the cream location of UAE. Thus, when someone is planning to resettle from Dubai to any other country it’s the improved standard of living and better climatic conditions that they seek. Canada has become the foremost choice of people migrating from Dubai because of the adequate improved facilities and condition received by them in every sense. Canada is one of the most favoured location in the world for immigration due to lenient laws and its warm reception of the immigrants. Further, low crime rate and prospects of professional and individual growth both make Canada the primary choice for migration.
- best Canada Immigartion Consultants in Dubai
- How to Immigrate to Canada From UAE?
- How to apply for Canada PR?
- Canada Immigartion Demand Occupation List
- Canada PNP Visa Without Job Offer
- Ielts Score Required for Canada Immigartion
What should people of Dubai keep in mind when immigrating to Canada?
Immigration is a process that involves loads of paperwork and legal hassles hence it is very important that some legal help in sort while planning to migrate to Canada so that the process of immigration can be undertaken hassle free. Completing your paperwork and finishing the legal responsibilities is the project that everyone should undertake with the help of professionals in order to achieve seamless migration to a foreign land. A good consultancy service can guide you through the immigration process to Canada in a hassle free manner. With all your grievances taken care of and support provided holistically in the application process and post immigration process. However, there are few things that you should check first before choosing your representative:
- It is important to note that a little background search and research about the credential of the company can help you choose your representatives wisely.
- Their Track record and functioning from an office location are some of the points that can be kept in mind.
Acquiring a Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) status
Permanent residency ( PR ) status of the Government of Canada is allotted for a period of five years and it is a family visa. The best part of PR status in Canada is that you can apply for full Canadian Citizen if you have stayed in Canada for a period of 3 years out of the five years of PR visa. However, the benefits that the PR status of Canada offers is very similar to the full citizen. Some of them are listed below:
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Education
- Protection against Crime as per Law
Further, it is a good news that in the last few year, the government of Canada has relaxed its rules for immigration and has invited more and more applicants
ATTAIN PR STATUS FOR MOVING TO CANADA
How can you move from Dubai to Canada?
When moving to Canada, it is advisable if the candidate tries to avail the PR status in Canada which can be attained through two ways — Express Entry Program and Provincial Nominee Program ( PNP). While Express Entry would allow the immigrant to settle anywhere in the country, PNP will allow the candidate with the benefit to settle in that particular province only.
Move to Canada Under Express Entry Program
From January, 2015, the Government of Canada has made migrating to Canada relatively easier and faster especially for skilled candidates. Under the Express Entry Program, the applicant is granted the Permanent Residency (PR) Status with the help of which the candidate can settle anywhere in the country. It is an online process of filling the application in which the abilities of the applicant are tested through the point measurement which is done by calculation of following criteria’s
Calculate Your Points
- Age — Although there is no age limit for migrating to Canada but if a person is between 18 to 35 years of age then more points are allocated
- Language proficiency — it is cross checked through IELTS and CLB examination. Scoring high band in IELTS can guarantee good points to the candidate.
- Education — Calculated under the ECA, the educational degree should be at par with the Canadian education board.
- Work Experience — The candidate should be skilled and having good work experience makes one eligible for good score points
- Adaptability — having a sibling already settled in Canada can help one to garner good points.
The combination of these scores determine the Comprehensive Ranking System ( CRS ) score of the candidate which is the benchmark for selection or rejection of the application as the candidates who achieve the minimum CRS score as determined in the Express Entry Draws are asked the apply through the ITA ( invitation to apply). After the ITA the candidate has 90 days timeframe to file the nomination for PR status.
Move To Canada Under Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNPs) are allocated to the candidate for each province. In this the candidate needs to apply to a particular province for PR status which has its own eligibility guidelines based on Age, Language Proficiency, Education, Work Experience and Adaptability. The PNPs are granted Like Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP), Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) and Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). After fulfilling the guidelines, the PR status is allocated for a period of five years. The benchmark for each province is different and the eligibility is filled by the candidate for that region.
Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
It is the mode of seeking PNP for the Quebec region. Under this program, the PR status for the Quebec region is acquired and in this process first the approval is sought from the Quebec province and after that the approval is sought by the federal government.
How to Get Job in Canada From Dubai?
The most stressful part about moving to a new location is the thought of finding employment at your new place. But, Canada is very accepting of the new applicants and especially if you are skilled and talented you will not face any problem in finding a job best suited as per your needs and best suited for your profile. Also, some of the sectors which are in high demand in certain provinces in Canada and in case your education and work experience is in that field of work then it is an added advantage for your candidate. IT professionals are in high demand in Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Ontario and British Columbia and Chartered accountants are needed in areas like British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario. Hence, if you are an IT professional then settling in the Nova Scotia or Ontario is the best suitable choice for you. Some of the ways which can enhance your job placement chances are:
- Resume Rebuilding: Resume is always the first impression which helps to attract all potential employers. It is important that you mention your true potential and experience in the Resume and represent yourself as a promising candidate. A resume is the mirror of your credentials and hence can help you attain a good job opportunity.
- Online Application: Even before you move to Canada, you can start the employment process by searching for jobs best suited for your profile online and sending out resumes so that you can start with the interviews and selection process as soon as you land in Canada.
- Social Networking: Joining important technical groups like LinkedIn and Meetup.com can help one create the social circle needed to form associations with people of the same wavelength and people who are in the same line of work as you are. These social groups are a good way of forming a new social circle and increasing your circle of friends which can even let you land up with a good job opportunity.
Ascent Visas list of services we offer
Ascent Visas have created a name for itself in the Immigration service by processing over 10,000 applications in a span of more than 11 years. With experts, who have complete knowledge of the process, working in the company, there are facilities provided which cater holistically to the needs of the clients. The processing of the application is kept transparent so that the client is all the time aware of the status of his application. We completely understand that it is matter of your life and career therefore the first service that we offer is free of charge that is Pre-assessment of your application. After which the experts will follow you case for further assessment through counselling.
Why Ascent Visas is the name people from Dubai trust?
The recent years have seen many people from Dubai choosing Canada as their go to location. As we have clients overseas as well — due to the online filing of the application we understand the needs of the overseas clients completely. We understand that mental satisfaction of the customer is foremost so that they can have complete faith in your services. For this purpose, we offer personalised counselling to every client as we understand that the needs and requirements of every client is different from the other. For further information, Fill Our Free Visa Assessment form.