Food Recipes| Moor Kuzhambu|Majjiga charu
Here goes a simple recipe that can be done in 15min, it is mostly eaten with rice and is known to cool your body during summers🎇 The entire dish needs only 1tea spoon of oil hence would do great for calorie-watchers
- Start by grinding a piece of coconut, green chilly🌶, jira/cumin and soaked toor dal and rice (1 tea spoon each)
2. Mix this paste with half cup of thick curd. Add water as per the consistency you need.
3. Now take a pan/kadai and add a tea spoon of oil/ghee. Then following ingredients as per the order mentioned in the image below
4. Pour the mixture made in step 2 and let it boil for 5–7min, until it boils
5. Turn off after it boils!!! Time to have your Moor Kuzhambu with steaming rice