10 Best Makeup and Beauty Blogs to Follow in 2016
Nowadays, we know that the search for new beauty trends is increasing at rapid rate. People are showing lot of interest on searching for different kinds of makeup tips and latest beauty products. As a result, many beauty bloggers are trying to provide more information on various makeup tutorials, tips and ideas. But, people are not getting satisfied with most of the blogs.
So, here we are providing a list of some of the best beauty blogs for women which have to be followed in 2016. These blogs provide lot of good information on various makeup tutorials, tips, product reviews and many more. Read these blogs and double your beauty by following those tutorials and tips.
Top List of Beauty Blogs:
- MakeupandBeauty.com - Rati Tehri Singh and Sanjeev Singh started this merely as a makeup blog, and today, it is an international hub for beauty, fashion, and makeup.
- TheBeautyDepartment.com - There is so much information on how to’s of hair and makeup, current trends, skin care advice, tips and tricks.
- LisaEldridge.com - In this blog, Lisa, the author of this blog puts up many useful videos, most of which are responses to commonly asked beauty queries. So, for all your doubts about makeup and beauty, you must visit Lisa Eldridge’s blog.
- Makeup.com - This blog aims to create a platform for women to learn and grow to reach their ultimate level of beauty.
- TheBeautyBybel.com - Carli Bybel (author) gives out little tweaks that can transform your look, making you look gorgeous in a matter of minutes. She is the one who made the no mirror makeup challenge popular.
- StyleCraze.com — It is world’s largest beauty community, which provides great tutorials and tips on makeup, hair care, hairstyles along with Nail art designs for young girls, brides and women.
- 15MinuteBeauty.com - It is the perfect beauty blog for all those busy women out there who struggle to get dressed in peace.
- NikkieTutorials.com - Nikkie, the author of NikkieTutorials.com blog uses makeup as a powerful tool to transform herself, and teaches you how to do it as well.
- MakeupTutorials.com - This blog contains full of tutorials on hair, nail, and makeup. You will love this blog if you are crazy about makeup.
- BunBunMakeupTips.com - This blog is mainly related to makeup and beauty needs of Asian women.
What else you need? Now get your beauty arsenal ready! These blogs form a beauty encyclopedia for you.