Therapeutic Utthita Trikonasana: Triangle Pose Yoga
The name of this yoga asana has a lot to do with assuming of the likely pose. The yoga practitioners maintain the pose of a triangle to derive many benefits of this posture. This pose is suitable for the novice and the newbie practitioners in yoga.
And the wonder thing about this pose is that you need not worry about mat or special yoga sessions to perform this pose, as you can practice Triangle Pose anywhere in accordance with your comfort and wish.
Yoga is an ancient Hindu practice which has deep roots in India and dates back to some 5000 years back we have Sanskrit, an ancient Vedic language having a strong influence on this triangle pose naming convention with Sanskrit significance and influence as, “Utthita Trikonasana”. Moreover, this is a standing pose.
Triangle Pose yoga
Triangle Yoga Benefits
“Stretch”, is such a best word for the body that sparkle magic, if you stretch for a minimum, “1 sec” you get the ultimate feel of the complete body relaxation, happened in a moment.
Wonder what affect it will have on a professional, tuned to its workstation, in front of the desktop and laptop?
The core benefits of this pose are providing flexibility strength and stretch to the spinal back, It works the spine from your lower back (base) all the way to the top of the neck. The twisting action acts to stretch the torso affecting as a massage to the internal organs and the back. Triangle Pose yoga practice empowers us Prolonging the benefits of triangle yoga is through.
3 deeper benefits of triangle yoga pose with the generic effect of Trikonasana on pain alleviation and stress reduction
- Triangle yoga pose improves the posture while strengthening the below body part including the legs, knees, ankles, arms, shoulders, chest and spine
- Utthita Trikonasana is beneficial for the mobility of the hip area and flexibility of the spine with the Poses for Your Hips, stretching the legs buttocks and opening the hips, groins, hamstrings, calves,
- Triangle Pose Yoga helps to alleviate back pain reduces stiffness in the neck, shoulders and the knees
Triangle yoga pose
How To Do Yoga Triangle Pose
- The initial step is to spread your feet apart with knees not bent, then turn your right feet to right angle, raise your arms and straighten arm parallel to the floor, position your palms down.
- Bend your body to the right with the right hand dropped to reach the ground and touch the front of the right foot, with the palm down if flexed and Inhale.
- Now, exhale on reaching the ground, put your right hand on your right ankle and stretch completely.
- Hold for a minimum of 3–6 breaths.
In this yoga regime, the length of the yoga practice sessions should be from 30 seconds to 1 minutes but all the other yoga forms of asanas and postures require a devotion of 10 to 90 minutes with yoga practicum and sessions lasting from two to 16 weeks.
Chandra Yoga International makes yoga session more interactive and amazing focusses 100% on inculcating the basic to advanced fundamentals of yoga through intensive Yoga Courses in Rishikesh to grasp the yogic principles consisting of restorative asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, yoga philosophy, and yoga skills.