SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019–2020 Apply DEO, Clerk, LDC, 10+2 Vacancy Application Form
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019–2020
SSC CHSL 2019: The Staff Service Commission (SSC) will be releasing the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination 2019 notification tomorrow, as per the schedule released by them last month. Candidates who are interested to apply for the posts have to visit the official website of the commission — ssc.nic.in to get more updates on the number of vacancies.
SSC DEO, Clerk, LDC, 10+2 Vacancy 2019
Among the eligibility criteria is that the candidates should be at least 18-year-old as on August 1, 2019 and not older than 27 on the date. The upper age limit is subject to relaxation for reserved categories. There is a fee of Rs 100 which can be paid through SBI challan, SBI net banking or through visa, master card, maestro credit or debit card.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Staff Selection Commission is ready to conduct SSC LDC Recruitment Examination 2019 for the Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, & Various Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before the 18th February 2019. For more details regarding the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
· LDC/ JSA & Postal/ Sorting Assistant posts candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
· Applicants who are going to apply for DEO posts they must have the 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
· Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years.
· SSC CHSL official Notification 2019 for more reference.
· General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as Application Fee.
· All other candidates who are related to (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) category they don’t need to pay any Application/Examination fee.
Applicant’s selection will depend on these following methods
· Computer Based Exam
· Descriptive Test
· Skill Test
· Personal Interview
SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC DEO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
· First of all log on to Staff Selection Commission official website.
· Open the career section and click on SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Recruitment 2019.
· Download the notification and read carefully.
· Click on Apply now and fill the SSC CHSL DEO Application Form as required.
· Upload the scanned documents and photographs.
· Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
· Pay the application fee category vise and click on submit now button.
· Take a printout of filled application form for further use.