SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019: Apply online ssc.nic.in 10+2, LDC, UDC Application Form
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission has been released SSC CHSL LDC Recruitment Advertisement 2019 for the posts of Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO, Clerk, etc. Those applicants are willing for these vacancies they should download the official notice and apply through online mode. Candidates who are going to apply for Central Government Jobs they must visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in. The Staff Selection Commission has published the SSC Sorting Assistant Application Form to hire the eligible and skilled applicants. For more details regarding the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2019 Notification
Candidates who are waiting for this recruitment they have a golden chance to apply via the online process. The organization will select the applicants by conducting the written examination and personal interview. Candidates should apply by submitting their application form in between 05 March 2019 to 05 April 2019. Staff Selection Commission is ready to conduct SSC LDC Recruitment Examination 2019 for the Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, & Various Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before the 18th February 2019.
SSC CGL LDC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Detail
Name of Organization
Staff Selection Commission
Name of Post
Number of Post
Application Form Mode
Application From Start From
05 March 2019
Application Form closed
05 April 2019
Official Web Site
· LDC/ JSA & Postal/ Sorting Assistant posts candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
· Applicants who are going to apply for DEO posts they must have the 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
· Candidate’s age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years.
· SSC CHSL official Notification 2019 for more reference.
· General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as Application Fee.
· All other candidates who are related to (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) category they don’t need to pay any Application/Examination fee.
Applicant’s selection will depend on these following methods
· Computer Based Exam
· Descriptive Test
· Skill Test
· Personal Interview
SSC CHSL 10+2 LDC DEO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
· First of all log on to Staff Selection Commission official website.
· Open the career section and click on SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Recruitment 2019. SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
· Download the notification and read carefully.
· Click on Apply now and fill the SSC CHSL DEO Application Form as required.
· Upload the scanned documents and photographs.
· Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
· Pay the application fee category vise and click on submit now button.
· Take a printout of filled application form for further use.
For more information of the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 candidates can keep stay connection with this page we will provide all latest information at here.