JEE Advanced Online Registration Process From 28 April 2017
JEE Advanced 2017 Registration will start from 28th April 2017. JEE Advanced is a national level examination facilitated by IITs usually to pick the fitting understudies for confirmation in building courses offered by different IITs the nation over. Understudies who have cleared the JEE Main 2017 examination according to the cut-off detailed by the CBSE will be met all necessities to show up for JEE Advanced examination. Here we are giving the unmistakable methodology to JEE Advanced Registration 2017.
Latest Update: JEE Advanced Online Registration Process has been started from 28 April 2017.
- The candidates can enlist themselves through the online entry of JEE Advanced.
- The JEE Advanced 2017 enlistment will start from 28th April 2017.
- Enlistment will be live till second May 2017.
- Before applying, the candidates need to make his/her record and enlist themselves and afterward fill the application form.
- The candidates will get the login points of interest (ID and Password).
- Secure the login subtle elements till the affirmation done.
The details about the registration fee is given below:
Examination Centres in India
All Other Candidates
Examination Centre Outside India
USD 135 (For SAARC Countries)
USD 270 (For Non-SAARC Countries)
How to Apply for JEE Advanced 2017
Those of you who are showing up for the examination should pick any three urban communities/towns from a zone according to decision while filling in the application form.
Step-1: Login and Fill Details
Step-1.1: Visit Official Website and Login
- Visit the official site of JEE Advanced (connection will be given here).
- The login window will show up on the screen.
- Enter the JEE Main 2017 Roll Number, Password and Security Pin and submit it.
- Pick the new secret key for JEE Advanced.
Step-1.2: Fill Details
- Subsequent to making the new secret word, another page will be shown containing competitor’s points of interest outfitted at the season of JEE Main enlistment.
- Specify the quantity of endeavors.
- Pick the three examination urban communities according to their inclinations.
- Select the dialect of the question paper (English or Hindi).
- Fill the classification and recorder status.
- Check all the filled points of interest deliberately and submit it.
Step-2: Upload Scanned Images
Students are expected to keep prepared the required reports in the recommended particular. The picture ought to be in JPEG format. The picture size ought to be between 50 KB to 300 KB. The archives required for enlistment are said beneath:
Step-2.1: Required Documents
- tenth class authentication or birth declaration.
- twelfth or proportional exam declarations.
- Classification, PwD or DS declaration (if relevant).
- Copyist letter (if relevant).
- PIO card or OCI authentication (if required).
Step-2.2: Upload Images
- Experience the transfer pictures alternative.
- Select the required pictures.
- Transfer the filtered pictures one by one precisely.
Step-3: Registration Fee Payment
In the wake of transferring the pictures, candidates can make the expense installment through the accompanying strategies:
- Students can pay the application charge through the charge/Mastercard or net saving money of SBI bank.
- Tap on the “Pay Registration Fee” alternative.
- The Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page will show up on the screen.
- Enter the installment points of interest and pay the application fee.
- Candidates paying for DUBAI exam focus are expected to pay the charge utilizing International charge/Mastercard issued by remote banks and issued outside India.
- In the first place, tap on the “Pay Registration Fee” interface.
- Take the printout of the e-challan of SBI bank.
- Present the printed e-challan with the obliged charge to the closest SBI branch.
Step-4: Print Application Form
After the charge portion certification, understudies will have the ability to take a printout of the application shape. Understudies are urged to take extra printouts and secure them for further use. There is no convincing motivation to send any printed variant to the expert. JEE Advanced 2017 Registration will start from 28th April 2017. JEE Advanced is a national level examination facilitated by IITs usually to pick the fitting understudies for confirmation in building courses offered by different IITs the nation over. Understudies who have cleared the JEE Main 2017 examination according to the cut-off detailed by the CBSE will be met all necessities to show up for JEE Advanced examination. Here we are giving the unmistakable methodology to JEE Advanced Registration 2017.