I tried several experiments to drive traffic to ProductSnacks.com and kept track of the number of site hits so that I could share the results with you.
Here are some of the main things I tried:
- Direct email mention to about 8,000 Product Managers and Marketers from ProductFocus.com who deliver Product Management Training.
- Tweet mention to about 54,000 followers from Alex Osterwalder (author of Business Model Generation and Value Proposition Design)
- Tweet mention to about 9,500 Product Managers and Marketers from the team behind Mind The Product conferences.
- Top 10 of the day on the front page of ProductHunt.com
- reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur article about Product Snacks that I wrote — — went to number 1 on the sub reddit for over 24 hours
See the actual web page hits from ProductSnacks.com below. Page Views correlated very well with sales. Thanks to all the teams for the kind mentions and promotional opportunities!
I can’t be more pleased, as people love Product Snacks. They’re using them in England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Germany, Belgium, Estonia, USA, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, and Malta.
In this series of articles I’m sharing my learning as I create, launch and grow Product Snacks — Bite-sized Learning for Product Managers.
Products Snacks: Product Management Essentials (Cards), by Eddie Pratt available from Amazon UK to ship worldwide.