VideoFlow Review: Introduction
Prem here from www.clickbasics.com and today I would like to talk about the VideoFlow review. VideoFlow is no fiddle editor that helps you create quick stunning videos.
Mark was once a struggling online marketer who wanted to succeed so badly that he tried every method he could to build an online business. He missed the golden era of blogging where a simple 500-word post would get top rankings in search engines and drive free traffic.
He then started to realize that the new wave of information marketing is through videos. Unfortunately, he did not know how to create great-looking videos. He tried so many video editing software but it was too complicated, too technical and the end, the product was not that good.
Fortunately, for people like Mark, VideoFlow attempts to give the much-needed solution. I am quite excited by this product and I would like to give my views about this tool and what it can do for you.
VideoFlow Review: Overview
Creator: Sam Bakker
Product Name: VideoFlow
Type: Video Editor
Money-Back Guarantee: Yes
OTO: 4 OTOs (These 4 OTOs are explained below)
VideoFlow Review: What Can It Do?
In today’s video marketing world, the need to create great-looking videos quickly and easily has never been greater. It takes a tremendous amount of time to create a video with many processes involved. Despite the fact that there are many video editors in the market, most have not been able to provide the kind of solution video marketers are looking for.
This is where I believe VideoFlow makes a lot of difference. It tackles a major problem that most video editors have in editing great looking short videos like ads, stories, and video updates. This tool is great for publishing a video on social media, using video for sales advertisements and providing freelance service to other clients through sites like Upwork, Freelancer, etc.
This tool transforms your laptop into a video production studio. It takes away all the tedious task of video positioning, editing and combining different elements of your video with simple easy to use steps.
This does not appear to be your typical video editor. It is quite an intuitive and powerful tool. You can literally import videos from your smart devices and then edit 4k videos! If are into or planning to get into video marketing, you should take some time to check this out.
VideoFlow Review: Features
- Tons of pre-loaded templates for your videos and backgrounds. You can choose from 3 types of campaign that you would like use which is regular, stories and mobile.
- Different choices of animated logos, intros, and outros.
- You will also get tons of animated emojis (also known as Animoji) that you can insert into your videos. These images can be placed overtop the videos.
2. Rendering Capability
- Video is rendered as it is created to save the rendering time in the end. This editor comes with unlimited rendering capability. Video rendering a very demanding process to your computer and most editors that render video at the end takes a long time to complete. VideoFlow makes it quick and easy.
3. Clip System Editing (also known as show-reel editor)
- This is one of the best parts of this software. Most video editors use the Timeline type of feature when creating or editing videos. VideoFlow uses a clip system where you can insert different images and specify the duration you want each clip to run in your video. This also enables you to create a smooth transition between the clips.
- There is a layering system where each clip is like a video of its own and you can edit each clip separately. You can insert background, text, animation to each one of these clips.
- Easily insert background on your images from the available stock photos in the software. You can choose to insert your own image background.
4. Video Wrapper Capability
- This is one of the coolest functions of VideoFlow where you can actually add video wrappers. Video wrappers enable you to edit and search the video itself. You can move to different parts and point to different segments in the video. You can place ads and links in the video to monetize it effortlessly. Did I forget to mention that you get to do in the video itself!
5. Recording Function
- The software comes with a barrage of ready-made templates, which you can use for your video including background graphics. However, if you choose to have your own templates, you can do your own recording and upload your videos.
- The recording function in this software also allows you to do both screen and webcam recording. Great if you want to do YouTube reaction videos or record your screen for educational or training purposes.
6. Burn caption directly to the video
- What does this mean? This basically means adding subtitles to your video. In most cases, you have to type the subtitles manually and then insert them into the video. However, with VideoFlow these subtitles can be entered directly into the video. This is because in this tool the captions are hardcoded into the software. Fantastic for creating silent videos.
7. Multiple video filters to create amazing videos
This editor comes with amazing color filters at your fingers to create a dynamic, colorful and professional-looking video.
8. Export videos up to 4K resolution
- You have the capability to truly create stunning video in 4K resolution to meet the demands of your business. This tool meets the current demands in the market for super-high-resolution videos.
9. Scale your business by designing videos for clients or outsourcing the design to someone else to do it for you.
- In VideoFlow, you have a client project management system that helps to manage design work that you can do for your clients.
- If you plan to outsource your work to someone else, you can create sub-users and give them permission to access your software. You can set the permission levels to allow them to only use certain functionality of the editor.
- Project collaboration & review system
VideoFlow Review: DEMO
Pros and Cons
(+) I love the functionality. Easy to use and it is not complicated.
(+) Produces great looking videos that make me feel like a professional
(+) I can upload videos from any smart devices
(+) A non-designer like me can start a video design business
(+) I can outsource it to some else who is a designer and charge for it.
(+) The clip system is much more ‘cleaner’ than the timeline system
(-) I wish it had a sharing functionality as well where the software can share the videos to top sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
Who should use it
- Those who want to make money with video marketing
- People who want to open a video design business
- Someone who wants to offer these services in Upwork, Freelancer, etc
OTO (One Time Offer)
If you do decide to get this product, I would like to inform you that there will be 4 upsells that you can upgrade to. Whether or not you want to, that is entirely up to you. However, I feel it is good for you to know so that you can be prepared for it.
OTO 1 — VideoFlow — Professional — $67
- In this upgrade, you will get video recording capability
- All the functionality in the video software unlocked
- 5 million videos and images
- 1000’s of icons
- Audio tracks that are built into the tool
- Text to speech functionality that caters to different languages
- DFY 30 Outros and Intros
- DFY 30 royalty-free audio tracks
- Commercial Rights
OTO 2 Collaborate by VideoFlow — $67
- Here is the collaboration functionality where you can share with other users to work on a design
- DFY 30 video projects that you can use for your clients right away
- Additional 15 brand new video projects sent to you on a monthly basis for 12 months.
- Access the exclusive Facebook group for sharing projects and collaborating
- You get commercial rights to all templates and project sharing feature
OTO 3 VideoFlow Agency — $97
- This upgrade is great if you want to start offering your services to other clients — online and offline. There is a Client Project Management System functionality that is added with this upgrade.
- If you want to hire someone to do the design for you, this upgrade allows the creation of sub-users. Your outsourced designer can then use the software to do the work for you.
- In this upgrade, clients would also be able to approve your project or comment on it.
- An automated sales funnel to attract clients
- Access to the Facebook group
OTO 4 VideoFlow Reseller — $297
- Here you basically buy the rights to resell the product as your own and 100% of the money that you are making.
- You get all the materials to launch your business like sales pages, sales videos, email swipes, process flow documents.
- Full training provided
10 Amazing Bonus From VideoFlow :
The cool thing about getting VideoFlow is that it comes with a few relevant but premium bonuses.
- Developers License Social Mobi Video Pro
- Developers License Video Hub Pro
- Script/Funnel Writer
- White Label 50 High-Quality Video Backgrounds
- 8 Steps To Creating High Converting Sales Letter
- How To Create Professional High-Quality Training Videos
- Delicious Flat Icons
- 100 Call To Action Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Toolkit
- White Label Right Consulting In Minutes
More Graphics Pack and A Gif Animator From Me :) :
If you do decide to get the product from this link, you will also get the following bonuses from me, as a way of saying thank you. These bonuses are handpicked by me to help you succeed in your online business.
- Turbo Gif Animator — $67
- Turbo Graphics Package — $97
You will receive these bonuses via a link once you purchase the product.
Here is my conclusion of the VideoFlow review. Honestly, this is a cool product to have. I am not sure if you can call it one of a kind or revolutionary however it is definitely something to have if you are into creating videos for yourself or for others as a business. This editor is pretty good.
You get an amazing end product at a maximum of 4k resolution using a simple interface and this for the non-technical person. A lot of built-in functionality like captions and rendering saves time and helps you churn out videos in record time.