15 Most Viral TED Talks That You Should Not Miss!
Hi — it’s Pawan here.
I’m a writer and a marketer.
But sometimes I get bored and I need something fresh or different to inspire & entertain me.
Did you ever feel like that?
Because I have something to inspire you today — TED Talks!
TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a set of global conferences run by Sapling Foundation. TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages.
It has also become an Internet favourite with easy-to-understand and inspiring videos.
Here’s a list of 15 most viral TED talks. I hope this list will motivate you to get up and move today.
1. Malcolm Gladwell: “Choice, Happiness, and Spaghetti Sauce”
2. Renny Gleeson: “404, The Story of a Page Not Found”
3. Pamela Meyer: “How to Spot a Liar”
4. Joseph Pine: “What Consumers Really Want”
5. Sheena Iyengar: “How to Make Choosing Easier”
6. Elizabeth Gilbert: “Your Elusive Creative Genius”
7. Steven Johnson: “Where Good Ideas Come From”
8. Seth Godin: “How to Get Your Ideas to Spread”
9. Arianna Huffington: “How to Succeed? Get More Sleep”
10. Julian Treasure: “How to speak so that people want to listen”
11. Brené Brown: “The Power of Vulnerability”
12. Susan Cain: “The Power of Introverts”
13. Kelly McGonigal: “How to Make Stress Your Friend”
14. Derek Sivers: “Weird, or Just Different?”
15. Simon Sinek: “Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe”
Call to Action!
THANK YOU for listening this story. Like this story? If you like my words, hit 👏 button and share it with someone else!
Don’t forget to share which TED Talk is most inspiring to you? Do you want to suggest any other TED talk? Drop your views here.
Originally published at marketingdrinkx.com