19 Beautiful Welcome Email Examples That Inspire You!
Do you understand the importance of good first impression?
People never forget the first impression. You get only once chance.
That’s why you must make your welcome emails great. Welcome email helps to acquire your subscriber’s trust and build a close relationship with them.
Andrea Mignolo said,
“Do you intend to treat your customers like a human or a cash machine? Build trust through good design and good intent”
It’s the first piece of communication between you and your new subscriber. Generally, a welcome email is sent after someone opt-in to your list. 74.4% of consumers expect a welcome email when they subscribe.
According to ReturnPath,
“Welcome emails get the relationship started on the right foot and get new subscribers interacting with the brand online as quickly and profitably as possible.”
Take a look at these stats:
- Welcome emails have 320% more revenue per email than other promotional emails.
- The average open rate for welcome emails is 50%.
- Welcome emails generate 5 times as many clicks than typical promotional emails.
Are you wondering how to create an engaging welcome email?
Here are some actionable tips:
- As soon as someone sign up, immediately send a welcome email.
- Don’t forget to place your brand name in from field.
- Put the word ‘welcome’ in your subject line.
- Make your email personal by greeting them their names.
- Offer a coupon code, perk, or a special gift to encourage them to take an action.
- Educate them. Let your new subscribers know what to expect from you.
- Show them how to use your product and service.
- Place a clear, and actionable call-to-action. And make it stand out.
- Ask new subscribers to follow you on social media by placing your social links.
- Provide a preference center which allows them to set their preferences.
Are you looking for some inspiration?
Don’t worry we have done all the hard work for you.
In this story, you’ll discover 19 beautiful welcome email examples which will inspire you to design a standout welcome email.
8. Knock Knock
11. Nature Box
Would you like to share any tips for welcome emails? Let us know in the comments.
Like this story? Click on the ‘heart icon’ and show your love :)
Want to learn practical (and proven) email marketing tips? Check out 101 Actionable Email Marketing Tips from Experts
Originally published at sarv.com.