EnviroFry Introduces Low Cost Mold Remediation for Midwestern Attics, Basements, & Crawl Spaces
EnviroFry Upkeep Masters premieres affordable toxic mold inspection and remediation for attics, basements, and crawl spaces in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois.
Montrose, MI, June 06, 2016 — “Dangerous toxic mold often grows hidden inside attics, basements, crawl spaces, walls, ceilings, and heating/cooling ducts in over half of the homes and commercial buildings in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois,” notes Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist and webmaster since 1999 of the mold authority website www.moldinspector.com.
The first warning signs of mold infestation are health problems experienced by residents or employees. The top dozen mold health problems, according to the U.S. Government’s General Accounting Office “Indoor Mold” report, which summarized 32 federal government mold studies and reports, are:
1. Asthma, asthma triggers, or asthma symptoms (such as episodes or attacks)
2. Upper respiratory tract symptoms
3. Eye symptoms
4. Skin symptoms
5. Allergies or allergic reactions
8. Difficulty breathing, trouble breathing, or shortness of breath
9. Infections (including those affecting people who have chronic lung disease).
10. Adverse effects to the nervous system
11. Fungal colonization or opportunistic infections in immune-compromised individuals and
12. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis.
EnviroFry does affordable mold inspection, testing, and removal in residences and workplaces in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Michigan-wide, Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Ohio-wide, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Indiana wide, Chicago area, and elsewhere in the Midwest.
To schedule mold inspection and remediation anywhere in the Midwest, email Phillip email@example.com, or phone toll-free 866–300–1616 or cell 480–310–7970, or visit websites www.michiganmoldinspection.com and www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, MI 48457
Phone toll-free 866–300–1616