Parsley benefits and nutrition:
It is often called a superfood due to its beneficial nutrients and antioxidant role. It is also used as a natural detox remedy. Parsley treats diabetes, HTN, GI disorders, cardiac and urinary problems. Parsley contains phenolic compound, antioxidant flavonoids and nutrient like Vitamin K,C, and A.
Parsley is a safe plant to include in your diet in order to act as a digestion soother for its ability to help regulate bowel movement and decrease bloating.
Parsley is a good source of folic acid, one of the most important B vitamins. Which is good for a healthy heart.
Vitamin C and beta-carotene found in parsley possess anti-inflammatory properties that help in controlling arthritis (rheumatoid)
Parsley and parsley essential oil are associated with helping to fight the following symptoms and disorders:
- Improves digestive problems, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney stones; UTI and gallbladder infections
- Reduce bad breath
- Acts as a natural diuretic helping to relieve bloating, or edema
- Acid Reflux
- Poor immunity (contain Vitamin C)
- Skin problems by providing Vitamin A
½ cup of fresh chopped parsley (or about 8 tbsp) has about: