India’s education industry is huge🚀
- India has the world’s largest population of about 500 million in the age bracket of 5–24 years, which provides a great opportunity for the education sector.
- In India, the edtech market is expected to reach US$ 4 billion by 2025.
- According to KPMG, India has also become the second largest market for E-learning after the US.
- The India higher education market is segmented based on type, affiliation, courses offered, mode of education, gender and region. Based on mode of education, the market can be categorized into regular, part-time, distance and others.
Today, India’s youth is online 24/7 and they have supercomputers in their pockets but this is not the case for everybody. Students belonging from the underprivileged community are not having these basic facilities, Mobile Phones/laptop/internet are those luxury things which they cant afford.
The Toonication Universe
At Toonication, we’re building the Perfect Educational Platform (PEP) where students Learn, Connect with other like-minded individuals & Prepare Stem concepts.
This Is Currently in Development and will be rolling out in market very soon!
We love working with people who are always curious, explorative and are problem solvers.If you’re one of them, why not apply and give it a try?
You can read more about us on our Work at Toonication page 🦸♂️
If you’re thinking of joining us, here are a few things you must know about us:
- We’re obsessed with what we do 😋
- So we work very hard to achieve our goals ✊
- We try our best to have fun along the way too ( Fun is as important as work)😆
- We never forget to add that extra spice to our work 🦾
- And last but not the least, We believe in customer satisfaction💙