How to Prevent Facial Hair Growth Naturally? — Women Special Blog
Unwanted Facial Hair
Women have hair on different body parts such as legs, underarms, hands. Some women suffer from abnormal hair growth on face. Abnormal facial hair growth is common these days among women due to increasing hormonal imbalance. Abnormal facial hair growth refers as hirsutism.
PCOS is common hormonal disorder which causes abnormal facial hair growth. The condition is caused due to tumor of ovaries or adrenal gland. Facial hair is the main cause of embarrassment. You can prevent and remove unwanted facial hair growth naturally through using various home remedies.
Turmeric Pack To Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair:- Turmeric is very important part of beauty industry. It cure various skin problems and makes skin glowing and beautiful. It also helps in removing unwanted facial hair from body parts. It also prevents new hair growth. It should be used with other ingredients to prepare unwanted facial hair removal face pack
Tumeric and Milk
Mix 1–2 tablespoon of turmeric with milk to prepare paste.
How to Prepare:- soak turmeric powder in milk to prepare thick paste. Make a little bit of thick paste which can be stay on face. Apply this paste for 20–25 minutes in areas with unwanted hair. After getting dried, scrub properly and wash off with warm water. This pack is best for those which less hair.
Turmeric and Gram Flour Pack :- It is safe way to get rid of unwanted hair even with high density.
How to Prepare:- Prepare the mixture of Turmeric Powder, Curd and Gram Flour or Besan. Apply this mixture on affected parts and let it dry. Make your face wet and then rub in opposite direction of the hair growth. Apply this paste two times in a week. Don’t apply more than two times in a week otherwise your skin may get dried.
Honey, Lemon and Sugar Pack:- This waxing product can be prepared at home very easily. It helps in getting rid of unwanted facial hair from body parts such as arms, legs, hands. For applying this pack, you should be expert in plucking the hair through waxing.
- Sugar, Honey, Lemon Juice and Cornstarch
- Waxing strip, Butter Knife, Heating Vessel, Water (Optional)
How to Prepare (Step by Step Process)
- Prepare the mixture of lemon juice, honey and sugar.
- Heat the mixture in a vessel. Oven can help you best in this purpose. Heat this mixture for about 3 to 4 minutes only.
- In case of very thick paste, add some water.
- Let the paste little bit cool down but keep it warm
- Then cover the unwanted hair area with plain flour and apply waxing mixture with butter knife. Apply this mixture in the direction of hair growth.
- Now cover the area with waxing cloth and stick to the paste and pull the cloth in hair growth direction.Although, this is painful home remedy to remove unwanted hair.
Egg Mask for Unwanted Facial Hair Removal:- It slightly painful method to get rid of unwanted facial hair. With removing hair, it also provides natural shine due to clearing skin impurities. Things required to prepare this egg mask are as follows:-
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Corn Flour
Instructions:- prepare the mixture of egg white, sugar and corn flour to prepare a paste. Apply this paste on face for 15- 20 minutes. Then peel off the mask slowly. Repeat this process two times in a week.
Banana and Oatmeal Scrub:- It is best home remedy to remove unwanted hair. Banana and oatmeal also works as skin cleanser. Banana also makes skin supple and soft. The scrub exfoliates skin, also prevent facial hair growth.
How to Prepare
- 1 Banana
- 1–2 Oatmeal
Prepare the paste of ripe banana, stir oatmeal. Apply this pack on unwanted hair for 20 minutes. Wash your face with water. Repeat this process two times in a week to get results.
Spearmint Tea for Unwanted Facial Hair Growth:- It is wonderful home remedy to remove and prevent unwanted facial hair growth naturally.. Hair growth causes due to over production of testosterone. Spearmint tea balances the hormonal level. You are advised to drink this tea daily. Drink Spearmint tea 1–2 times in a day.
How to Prepare Spearmint Tea
Pour 5–6 spearmint leaves in 1 cup boiling water. Let it boil for 5–7 minutes. Drain tea into cup and then drink 1–2 times in a week.
Masoor Dal Face Pack to Prevent Unwanted Facial Hair Growth :- Masoor Dal is beauty Ingredient used to cure different problems. You can prepare various types of masoor dal face packs such as for acne, facial hair, tired skin, tightening pores etc. Masoor Dal Face Pack is really helpful in removing facial hair. Here is the method of preparing Masoor Dal face pack for facial hair removal.
- Soak 100 gms masoor dal, 50 gms sandalwood powder and orange peel powder in milk, overnight.
- Grind all the ingredients together to make a nice, smooth paste.
- Apply a layer of this paste on the face.
- Keep on the face for 15–20 minutes and let it dry.
- Scrub off the dried layer gently in circular motions
- You can also use olive oil to scrub this off
- Wash off with cold water.
About The Author
FemaleVenue is women centric website or blog. It gives solutions about make up, beauty, weight loss, parenting, relationship and more.
Originally published at www.femalevenue.com on January 30, 2016.