BLOCK N°6: Key Resources
The Key Resources building block groups the most important elements needed to make the Business Model work.
The Key Resources is the building block pivot who allows the company to:
Depending on the type of the Business Model, different resources are needed such as:
- Physical: like factory, vehicles, machines.
- Intellectual: such as knowledge, licenses, brands.
Also, companies can own, or lease resources from partners.
Example: iPod Key Resources
The resources used by Apple to make the iPod Business Model work are:
- Physical: iTunes software
- Intellectual: Apple brand, iPod design.
- Human: Performant people.
BLOCK N°7: Key Activities
Originally published on Blogger