Oregon Product Liability Attorneys
The attorneys at Clark Law and Associates, LLC handle defective products claims, including defective product claims and food claims.
Had you been a victim of an defective product you must do the following:
- Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238–1010 to get a free initial consultation. If an attorney doesn’t answer the product, a legitimate assistant will take down your initial information and an attorney is certain to get to you usually within 24 hours.
- Keep all records associated with a purchase
- Take photos in the defective product and also your injuries
- Notify the person who sold the product as well as the manufacturer that you simply were injured
- Document your injuries by seeking prompt medical help
- Keep track of any lost income or wages
- Write directions or have Clark Law and Associates, LLC write correspondence on your behalf requesting the entity accountable for the defective product to preserve evidence
- Preserve all evidence and document the manner in which any evidence has become transported.
- If applicable, contain the product independently tested.
- If your claim is against a governmental agency, hire Clark Law and Associates, LLC to complete tort claim notice for you within 180 days under ORS 30.275.
- Oregon Product Liability Attorneys