Introduction to C++
C ++ tongue not simply holds the authenticity, flexibility and conveyability of C lingo, also reinforces address arranged programming. It has powerful programming limit and can without quite a bit of an extend assemble the components and operations that reproduce the real issue. The program has a sensible structure, easy to develop and other staggering components, proper for a combination of utilization programming, system programming. C + organized by the techniques discernable, the code delivered high gauge, operational viability than the low level processing develop only 10% to 20%.
The C ++ lingo has the going with qualities:
1. C ++ is a superset of the C lingo. It not simply keeps the C vernacular reduced, viable and close to the characteristics of low level figuring develop, furthermore to beat the shortcomings of the C lingo, the compiler system can check for more semantic structure botches, so C + more secure than the C tongue.
2. C ++ to keep up the closeness with the C vernacular. Most C tasks can be run particularly in the C ++ condition without change. Various library limits written in C can be used as a piece of C ++ programs.
3. Support for challenge orchestrated programming highlights. C + supports both procedural-masterminded programming and challenge arranged programming.
4. The C ++ program has been upgraded in C tongue, for instance, reusability, extensibility, feasibility and steadfast quality, making it more sensible for becoming colossal and medium-sized structure programming and application programs.
5. C + is formed as a static sort, and C is moreover capable and advantageous multi-reason programming vernacular.
6. C ++ is planned to clearly and extensively support a collection of programming styles (procedural programming, data reflection, address orchestrated programming, non particular programming).
7. C ++ is proposed to give the product design more choices, paying little mind to the likelihood that it can make the engineer pick a screw up.
8. C ++ is proposed to be as C-pleasing as possible to give a smooth move from C to C ++.
9. C ++ avoids organize specific or non-all around germane components.
10. C ++ does not use highlights that achieve additional overhead.
11. C ++ is formed without the necessity for a capricious programming condition.
Extensive parts of the components of C ++ are given in libraries, (for instance, STL) or diverse structures, rather than being particularly added to the tongue itself, for reasons of vernacular ease and operational adequacy.