How B2B, B2C, and B2B2C benefit from hotel API integration for Online Hotel Reservation Software?
With experience in more than 20 hotel APIs integration, PROVAB TECHNOSOFT delivers best-in-class hotel reservation software with more than 100,000 hotel inventory worldwide. The hotel data, which is driven from multiple hotel xmls, not only reduces the cost per night but also provide a great access to low cost motels and homes on rent. You get an end to end hotel reservation system connected to end users, agents and corporate modules.
Information technology is changing the tourism industry into well defined process oriented industry. End users today, depend more on the online bookings hoping for a very wide range of choices. Travel companies have to keep pace with the latest technological advances, to survive in this turbulent environment of cut-throat competition.
The best choice of implementing a full-scale online hotel reservation system with PROVAB TECHNOSOFT’S HRS or contracting us to extend your hotel database by a simple API integration into your existing platform. There are many hotel APIs, offering great inventory with great offers. This includes the hotel XMLs from GTA, hotelbeds, Hotelspro, travco, tourico, expedia, dotw and several others.
A travel company can vie with its competitors in offering high-quality transfer services, car rentals, attraction tickets and excursions at low rates. Smaller prices are certainly a great attraction for the tourists. A travel software helps in making these offers available to the visitors through the XML integration with different hotel systems (third party systems).
Integration with third party suppliers will provide you the following:
• Hotel reservation system will automatically enter all of the data into your system, saving your time.
• Your customers get a lot of offers to choose from
• You don’t need to have much computer skill to manage this software
• Users can book from hotel software’s user interface
• Hotel software combines all the offers and recommends the lowest price
• Hotel software extracts the top value and helps the client to save money
• Software will make automatic content update and latest travel product changes
• Custom third-party integration
• Access to global booking channels via outbound hotel API XML integration
• Mobile-adapted applications for easy “on-the-go” booking
• Dynamic pricing feature according to room type, season, etc
• Options for transfers integration
• Options for sightseeing integration
Author is a travel technology expert and has been involved in several travel portal development projects.