Independent QA testing services provider Europe
Prova is an independent QA Testing Services Provider in Europe
Here are Top 9 QA Testing Trends to look out for in 2016:
- Automation Testing Services — Customized Automation Frameworks and Data-driven approach which significantly reduce testing time. The main aim of any automation testing provider is reduced regression time, a customized framework with client requirement specification and flexible and user-friendly tools for better accuracy.
- Performance Testing — Under Performance Testing comes a wide range of services ranging from quality application, code optimization, database optimization and hardware aspects such as, server configuration, CPU utilization, memory utilization, network usage, etc. Performance Testing services provider will carry out performance testing at different levels of the application to check capacity analysis and server response time, risk management testing also comes under performance testing.
- Manual Testing — The most important part of testing is the end- user functionality. There has to be validation testing, business logic testing & process flow testing. Manual testing tools have a validation checklist that covers all possible validations. For successful Integration Testing & System Testing, there has to be end-to- end scenarios to ensure complete test coverage.
- PLM Testing Services — Product Lifecycle Management is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from inception, through engineering design, manufacture, to service and disposal of manufactured products. Product Lifecycle Management Testing service provider should help in overcoming complexity and engineering challenges of developing new products for the global competitive markets.
- ERP Testing services — Enterprise resource planning is critical to any business outcome. Business activities such as receive and register orders, ship products, invoice customers, control financials, manage human resources and more- is closely integrated with ERP implementation.
- Security Testing Services- Security testing solutions for the latest security threat to build efficient security programs and upgrade your IT security. Security testing is one the most important as any breach of data can cost a lot to any IT company.
- Mobile App Testing — Mobile app QA services conduct tests such as, user experience, connectivity, installation, user scenarios, device setting, mobile interruptions, SD card and SIM card. Mobile App Testing help to improve the functionality, security, usability and consistency of your applications and thereby improve customer satisfaction at the grass-root level.
- IT Audit Services — Information Technology Audit Service helps enterprises to identify areas of technical risks including application, infrastructure, systems, and process. Testing services have empowered organizations to formulate stronger strategies and improve their IT security posture.
- Test Advisory Services — Under Test Advisory Services a wide array of services come such as, Quality Audit, Code Review and Test Consultancy services along with Manual Testing, Performance Testing, Automation Testing and Security Testing services. To improve quality, organizations need to focus on improving all aspects, from processes and products to inception and delivery of the product.
Prova is an Independent QA testing services provider Europe. Prova provides Automation Testing Services, Performance Testing, Manual Testing, PLM Testing Services, ERP Testing services, Security Testing Services, Mobile App Testing, IT Audit Service, and Test Advisory Services for the global competitive market. The above listed testing trends of 2016 are all offered by Prova as their Software testing and quality assurance services .