How to Contour your Face
What you’ll need:
- Cream foundation 2 shades lighter than your skin tone
2. Cream or powder contour kit (color youwill be conturing with should be 1–2 shades darker than your skin tone
3. A contouring brush
4. Beauty blender or kabuki brush to blend in highlight (concealer) *Blender must be DAMP!
Step 1: Apply highlight to the nose by drawing a line down the bridge
- Hint: You want to apply highlight wherever the sun naturally hits your face
- Step 2: Apply highlight from under your eyes
- Step 3: Apply highlight on the chin
- Step 4: Apply highlight in between the eyebrows and lower part of the forehead
- Step 5: Blend with beauty blender (bouncing motions)
- Step 6: Begin with brushing contour powder from top ear to corner of mouth in a continuous back and fourth motion until blended (with one of the contour brushes)
- Step 7: Repeat on the other cheek
- Step 8: Apply contour powder to the very top of the forehead so that you are moving in a half circle motion makes a half circle.
- Step 9: Continue until blended.
- Step 10: Apply contour powder along the jaw line until blended
- Step 11: Take a step back from the mirror to make sure everything is well blended (NO HARSH LINES!)
- Step 12 Enjoy your freshly contoured slimmed down face!
← Proper finished contour