What is PUBLISHalliance?
PUBLISHalliance is a consortium of media enterprises, technology providers and academic institutions. Our mission is to secure the editorial and financial independence of newspaper businesses using blockchain technology.
We will carry out this shared vision by spearheading the development and adoption of PUBLISHprotocol, an open source blockchain media protocol that promotes a participatory mode of news production and consumption.
This will be achieved through PUBLISHalliance’s collective expertise and industry presence in the fields of distributed ledger technology and digital media.
- Contribute to and gain access to a contents sharing initiative.
- Get logo exposure at PUBLISHalliance events and in marketing materials.
- Vote on the future activities of PUBLISHalliance and request changes to PUBLISHprotocol as a member of PUBLISHcouncil.
- Get up to 10 hours of free technical support per subscription year with our PUBLISHprotocol integration consultation service.
- Be eligible to organize, host, or sponsor PUBLISHalliance conferences and seminars.
- Apply to become a ‘Trusted Publisher’ through our blockchain-based ‘News Certification and Archival Service’.
- Earn revenue for running a node on the PUBLISHalliance network (applies to Super Publishers only).
PUBLISHalliance is made up of three types of member: Regular Members, Premium Members, and Super Publishers.
- A ‘Regular Member’ is a non-paying member of PUBLISHalliance that uses one or more free benefits, including access to a contents sharing initiative.
- A ‘Premium Member’ paying member of PUBLISHalliance that uses one or more premium benefits, including preferential brand exposure and greater voting power within the consortium.
- A ‘Super Publisher’ is an invitation-only member that contributes to the growth and vitality of PUBLISHalliance and PUBLISHprotocol’s platform. For example, Super Publishers are expected to run a supernode in the PUBLISHprotocol network, fact-check articles, and contribute articles to a contents sharing initiative. Super Publishers can earn token rewards for performing these duties.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of PUBLISHalliance, please get in contact at email@example.com
About PUBLISH, Inc.
PUBLISH, Inc. is blockchain-based software solutions provider for newspaper businesses. Our mission is to secure the editorial and financial independence of newspaper businesses using blockchain technology. Our initiatives include PUBLISHprotocol, an open source blockchain media protocol that promotes a participatory mode of news production and consumption; PUBLISHalliance, a consortium of media enterprises, technology providers, and academic institutions tasked with the development and proliferation of PUBLISHprotocol; and PUBLISHsoft, a proprietary content management system for newspaper newsrooms that facilitates the launch and management of a PUBLISHprotocol-based cryptographic token.