A Look at Some of the Most Fantastic Facts about Marijuana That You Probably Didn’t Know About
The common misconception amongst the anti-drug fanatics is that a couple of puffs of marijuana will turn you into a red eyed freak and transform your brain to that of a psychopath with irreparable damage. However, this is nothing but uneducated speculation on part of those who do not understand this herbal miracle plant completely. Today there I a paradigm shift and majority of scientists are busy studying the effects of marijuana and are dismissing myths every day. If you are one of the enthusiasts and want to buy weed in Canada then this article is for you. Here are some fantastic facts about marijuana:
· Weed and lean bodies: It is a proven fact that the people who use marijuana do not develop obesity and can stay lean as compared to non-smokers. People using cannabis have lower BMI with less risk of cholesterol and diabetes.
· Improve your lung functions: Unlike cigarette smoking which causes tar formation in the lungs, marijuana is good for lungs and can improve their functioning greatly. The bigger drags taken by the person improves lungs efficiency.
· Amplify creativity:Marijuana greatly increases a person’s cognitive abilities and helps amplify creativity. It boosts creativity and empowers divergent thinking to new height.
· Improve athletic performance: Athletes who use marijuana will have improved athletic performance and are likely to heal faster from fatigue and injuries if the consume it on a regular basis. Weed eases the pains and aches to a great extent and its anti-inflammatory properties make it a wonder medicine.
· Killing cancer cells: Weed has shown that it can kill cancer cells without hampering the growth of other cells in the body. Inhaling or consuming weed can cure cancer related symptoms and also ease the side effects of other cancer therapies.
· Alternative for alcohol: It is believed that marijuana is safer than alcohol by a whopping 114 times. It is safe and not lethal as compared to other counterparts like alcohol, cocaine, ecstasy, meth and heroin.
Apart from the aforementioned benefits marijuana is a great source to get rid of your addictions. It has been tested and proved that patients undergoing various rehabs showed less anxiety and had more willpower to fight the withdrawal symptoms when they were subjected to marijuana use. If you also want to try and be a better judge of its effects, then visit www.puffland.ca today and get rid of all your anxieties instantly.