Designed and presented in partnership with Future Directors Institute. We are proud to offer the opportunity to launch and accelerate your board governance career through value-aligned board roles. Increase your influence, create greater impact, and become recognised for your contribution to purpose-led change.
Board Ready Program 2020
The program is designed as unique action-learning experience, divided into three phases which will be conducted virtually:
- Phase 1: Preparation & Background Reading
- Phase 2: Group Masterclasses
- Phase 3: Alumni Support
Background preparation support:
Prior to the Group Masterclasses we’ll give you all the preparation materials to help you to get the most from the program. This includes a digital copy of the award-winning book, ‘Right Seat Right Table’ by Paul Smith.
The Board Ready Program will take place over 3 x 3hr group virtual video sessions.
Subjects will include:
- Governance 101 — understanding the “Language of the Boardroom”
- Identify & Articulate your unique Boardroom Value Proposition (BVP)
- How to find the right board role for you
- Maximise your chances in the application and interview process
- Director & boardroom scenarios — how to think like a director
- Finding your voice as a non-executive director
You will be joining a curated, small group of like-minded professionals from the Puffling community, with the ability to leave the course with strong connections and a supportive network to share more with as you consider your board path.
September course dates: Wednesday Sep 2nd, 9th, 16th. 5–8pm.
November course dates: Tuesday Nov 10th, 17th, 24th. 5–8pm
Structure: A 3*3 hour program of masterclasses to support the best approach for those who are time poor but want the greatest efficiency in course content and outputs.
Participants: Spaces are limited to a maximum of 10 participants so please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Cost: Program is usually $1,500 but booking through Puffling offers a discounted rate of $1,350