Newton in India
I was wondering how Newton’s theory of gravitation would be treated by Indian politicians. Here is a short summary of what their reaction would be :-
- Narendra Modi :- This is a great achievement, though Brahmagupta in his interaction with Al Biruni had already referred to the attractive force of the earth.
- Sonia Gandhi :- We thank Newton, today is a great day for minorities and secularism.
- Rahul Gandhi:- It is all about RTI. It was only because of this right that Newton gathered that information.
- Laloo Yadav :- Dhoot boodbak. Laloo Yadav ko pehle hi pata chal gaya tha. Seb ka koi zaroorat thodi na hai. Bihane bihane sandas jaate hai to dharti me nahi naa girta hai?
- Mulayam Singh :- Utta Pades, Aam Khan, Akhiyesh ko bmm bmm. Sapadiyak takato ke khiaaf jeet hai.
- Arvind Kejriwal:- Yehi to scam hai. Who supplied him apples? Reliance Fresh. Gravity wavity kuch nahi hai jee. Sab mile huye hain.