Feng Shui, Mandarin ducks
Also known as love ducks, Mandarin ducks, usually figurines, are kept in a home to enhance and attract love.
The importance of Mandarin Ducks for love is evident from the fact that in real life these are one partner ducks. If they get separated, they are unable to live. They stay alone and keep waiting for their partner to return…till death does them apart.
In Feng Shui they symbolize (attract & enhance) love and passion amongst couples. Married couples should have them in their homes.
Individuals, who’re looking for a perfect life partner, soul mate or want to attract his/her Mr. Right or Dream Girl can also keep a pair of Mandarin Ducks.
Also, if you’re married and are going through some tough time with your life partner, then keep a pair of Mandarin Ducks. It will help resolve all issues.
Just like working with any Feng Shui cure, make sure that the ducks are placed as per rules of Feng Shui.
In Feng Shui, placement plays a very important role and all cures, including Mandarin Ducks should always be placed as per rules of Feng Shui.
Mandarin Ducks Placement
- Keep them in pair.They must face each other.
- Keep them in the South-West of your home or in your love area.
- Bedroom is a good place to keep them.If you’re single: then keep them on your side table.If you’re married: then husband’s side is best.
- They can be placed in the living room too! But remember to keep them in clean, fresh & well lit area.
- If one of the ducks gets broken, then get a new pair.
- Either use Mandarin ducks figurines or paintings.
- Never separate the pair.
- Don’t keep broken/damaged ducks.
- No clutter or darkness near the pair.
Apart from placement, the type of material used for making a Mandarin Duck pair also plays a critical role in energizing your love quotient!
While planning to keep Mandarin Duck in the form of painting you need not worry about the type of materials used. However, if you want to keep Mandarin Duck figurine then you need to be extra careful about the materials used for manufacturing the ducks.
Mandarin ducks are available in many materials like as wood, lead crystal, jade, brass, rose quartz etc.
Out of these, the rose quartz ducks are very prominent. Rose quartz is called the love crystal and emits love energy so Mandarin ducks made of rose quartz tend to double-up their affect bringing additional love energy.
Reach us with your Feng Shui Queries at email@example.com