At Pungo we have been busy building a real network to evolve to a blockchain based global payment platform
THE PROBLEM: Paying and transferring funds globally is a multi-billion market and should be a pretty simple concept but is still one of the hardest things people from around the world faces on a daily basis, especially those in developing countries or unstable economies and currencies
- World payments are increasingly steadily to a trillion dollar industry
- Global remittances reached almost 700 Billion USD in 2018
- Cross border payments fees are still averaging between 4–8%
- Cash payments have been steadily increasing last years, however they have disappeared from World Payments Report after 2008
- As some articles point out Gold & Cash, especially USD, are being piled out around the world due to economic unstability and weak currencies
WHAT PUNGO DOES ?
- We provide access to most easy to handle Digital USD globally without restrictions (PUSD for Proxy USD). No fees & no gas needed to send & receive it thanks to Komodo Technology
- We allow cash in & cash out abilities in most countries of EU & LATAM. We have partnered with local providers and we are looking forward to scale our solution upcoming months
- Business payments: We have onboarded a couple of international businesses that are performing payment pilots to send payments abroad
- Your funds are only yours: We don’t have access to user funds in the wallet.
- As of today you can enjoy all the supported currencies in Pungo Wallet
- Transaction limits will be growing upcoming months as volume grows
- We will be showcasing our products soon at EBC in Barcelona (20–21st January) and through several private meetings
- A simplified Pungo.cash wallet will be released in upcoming weeks for a closed beta