Life’s Personal Relationship Challenges
HELPING SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ACHIEVE GREATER FULFILLMENT WITH IMPROVED RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEMSELVES AND OTHERS SO THEY LEAVE THE LEGACIES THEY TRULY DESIRE.
As a licensed therapist, I take pride in guiding men and women to feel massively more content, create greater levels of peace, and generally feel much more satisfied about their lives than ever before.
Achieving greater levels of personal fulfillment comes through taking a closer look at the very subtle, but extremely important, and often overlooked, nuances in emotional and relational health that are at the root-cause of feeling frustrated, disconnected, or sometimes, downright feeling hopeless.
Whether we’re dedicated to working individually on our personal growth, or in the context of couples therapy & marriage counseling, more than ever before, people need a trusted partner with emotional and relational expertise to navigate the shifting paradigms in our modern age. So much has changed regarding what is expected of us, yet so much of the advice we receive from well meaning friends and family, including many counselors, is out-dated and doesn’t work.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE COMMON PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP CHALLENGES MY CLIENTS FIND SUCCESS IN OVERCOMING
- Improving Relationship Intimacy & Emotional Connections
- Coping with Checked-Out & Disengaged Partners
- Contemplating Divorce? Should I Stay, or Should I Go Marriage Evaluation
- Workaholism, Lost Purpose & Burnout
- Career Driven Anxiety & Depression
- Affair Recovery; Rebuilding After Infidelity
- Conflict Resolution for Relationships
- Relationship Crisis Geared Toward Saving Your Marriage
- Substance Abuse Challenges & Alcoholism
- Healthy Communication Skill-Building
If you are currently at a place finding yourself struggling with a personal relationship challenge, you’re in the right place. The focus of my work is helping successful people achieve more personal and lasting fulfillment through improved connections with themselves and others.