Meet the Team: CQLer Stuart Reed
by CQLer Nadine Struzziero
Stuart is a Colorado native and has moved around the state throughout his life. He loves spending his time outdoors and especially in the mountains. His interests include spending time with his growing family, hiking, and snowboarding. Stuart also enjoys brewing beer in his free time.
Stuart attended the University of Colorado in Boulder where he graduated with a B.S. in Computer Science. He remained in Boulder to work for the National Snow and Ice Data Center. There he worked on several major web applications to enhance scientific data access. After many years he decided to move in a new direction. He is very delighted to join the Cognizant Quick Left team as a Senior Software Developer.
1. Q. What is your favorite thing to eat?
2. Q. What is one of your favorite quotes?
A. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” — Steve Jobs
3. Q. What is your favorite form of exercise?
4. Q. Favorite gif?
5. Q. Favorite place in all the world? Why?
A. The Caribbean. It’s so different than where I call home.
6. Q. If you could sing one song absolutely flawlessly, what song would it be?
A. “Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da” — The Beatles
7. Q. If you could give your 10-year old self one piece of advice, what would it be?
A. Never let anything hold you back.
8. Q. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever googled?
A. “Do a barrel roll”
9. Q. The best part of waking up is…?
A. Drinking coffee
10. Q. What question do you wish we had asked you?
A. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?