I work at &yet where I fix whatever's broken, and occasionally pretend I know how to program
Recently a Regular Expression Denial of Service issue was reported on the content repository, a part of the hapi framework. The issue has been removed as of the writing of this post, but I can tell you that it reported a pair of regular expressions…
While last week we focused primarily on bug fixes and enhancing our data collection processes, we did manage to squeeze in a few new things for you all.
This week, the nsp team was focused primarily on improving our backend processes and some automation tools to help us track down those pesky vulnerabilities for you.