Amazon cloud computing services is also Known as Elastic Cloud Compute(EC2) , As of now AWS Provides more than 70 services which includes storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, mobile, developer tools etc.
If you want to obtain and configure capacity of your server , well then AWS EC2 is the best , simple web service interface which allows you to do that with minimal friction . you can control your computing resources completely with EC2.
1. With EC2 one can council multiple servers instance simultaneously
2. The EC2 is completely controlled with web service APIs , you cam automatically control and scale itself according to the needs.
3. Working in synchrony with amazon (VPC) Virtual Private Cloud , AWS Directory and IAM (Identity & Access Management) makes it more secure with robust networking functionality for your computer resources .
4. EC2 offers a most reliable services where replacement instances can be rapidly and predictably commissioned. The service runs within Amazon’s proven network infrastructure and data centers.
In their latest Announcement Amazon introduces AppStream 2.0 , a fully managed, secure application streaming service. With Appstream 2.0 Amazon is offering some new and more effective services .
With Amazon AppStream 2.0, you pay only for the instances that you use, and a small fee per authorized user. The charges for streaming instances depends on the type of Instance that you select with reference to maximum number of concurrent users that will access your applications.
(IPv6) support for EC2
Earlier in 2016 Amazon Launched IPV6 support for S3 and Route 53 , now moving forward to this Amazon introduces IPV6 support for Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and EC2 instances running in a VPC.
EC2 instances in VPC now offer native support to IPv6 protocol. IPv6 can be enabled for existing or new VPCs through the Amazon Web S ervices management console, API/SDK and CLI. VPC can now operate in a dual-stack mode having ability of using both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses on EC2 instances.
Basically R4 are the New Generation of EC2 Memory instances with larger size , new Intel Broadwell processor with better EBS Performance and Cheaper costing per GB of Ram as Compared To R3 Instances .
The EC2/R4 instances offers:
1. up to 64 vCPUs
2. 488 GiB of DDR4 memory
3. dual socket Intel® Xeon® E5 Broadwell processors (2.3 GHz).
4. It provides up to 20 Gbps of network bandwidth with Elastic Network Adapter.
5. It also Provides 12 Gbps of dedicated throughput to EBS.
With this Up gradation of EC2/R4 , we expect improvements in network performance . Upgrading to these server including Complete server Management services Provides by Eyug Across the Globe with efficient clients and for Start-ups as well. If you are interested in Server Management services or having any issues, you may get in touch with Our Server Management Team by visiting the site at www.e-yug.com. Or Contacting Us Here.