freely reflecting on free will vs. God’s will
For sake of this reflection lets just Imagine : Gopika(Radheka*) as freewill v/s SriSitaji’s actions as God’s’ will.
Gopika as personification of Freewill —
Where ego asserts, Lord vanishes. When ego vanishes, Lord enters.
- Gopika feels I am Best Beloved of Bhagavan
- Gopika did not take permission to leave
- Gopika comes or goes places, positions & peoples out of freewill
- i must reach Balavihar in time so OK to jump through orange light ‘safely’
- Srimad Bhagavad** — Bhagavan SriKrishNa footprints & a Gopika footprints were visible & then only one pair of footprint were seen which lead to a lamenting Gopika because Bhagavan had deserted the बन woods.
SriSitaji is God’s’ will personified —
The action of today becomes the destiny of tomorrow.
- No “ME”ness & Independance in Her actions shows श्रीराम-s will only.
- Sitaji always took permission to leave
- Sitaji leaves places, positions & peoples only out of Gods’ will
- i could jump signals too yet i don’t for it does not please श्रीराम-s will
- SriRamayan*** — SriSitaji chose to LEAVE earthly abode (exerting Her freewill) out of respect for Gods’ will with foresight that Ayodhya needs श्रीराम’s presence & that Bhagavan should never ever desert Ayodhya for Her sake only
*Radheka — Belief is she was a gopika only in BalSriKrishna leelas.
**Srimad Bhagavad — AFASIK “SriRadha” name is not mentioned at all in this purana hinting author Ved Vyasa’s respect for the divine name, that its one utterance has potency of nirvikalpa samadhi — timeless state of unconscious bliss. Raja Parikshit had just 7 days before his death, thus Shuka Maharaj avoids directly uttering Radha & instead hints about her by the word “aradhana”
***SriRamayan — Out of reverence for SriRam & SriSita perhaps Goswami Tulsidas has omitted mentioning about the ‘with or sans permissions’ Sitaji leaving earth abode portion in the most popular SrirAmcharitamAnasa aka SriTulsiRAMayaN itihasa