How to Generate Awesome Content Ideas For Your Blog
If you’re reading this, it probably means that you’re a blogger who’s struggling to get content ideas.
I mean, what should you write about ? And how can you know that your readers will like it ?
Well, there’s a way to do that.
If you’ve never thought about creating a system to generate content ideas, now is the time to start doing it.
You have to follow a specific way to generate content ideas. That way, you’ll ensure that your audience will like what you’re creating, and you’ll never run out of things to write about.
Enough talking. So, how do you come up with content ideas that your readers will love ? Read on to find out.
1. See what’s popular on Youtube
Youtube is filled with popular channels that talk about the same topic as you, so it’s not very hard to find out what content is popular there.
With this method, all you have to do is go to a popular channel on your topic and then find out what videos are the most popular. Once you’ve found what’s popular, you can create similar content and your readers will be interested in reading it.
Here’s how you do it :
- Step 1 : Google “best Youtube channels about X” where X is the topic of your blog.
- Step 2 : Find the top 3 channels in your niche or topic.
- Step 3 : Go to each channel, select videos and then sort by most popular.
Step 4 : Create a similar blog post to one of the popular videos.
2. See what’s popular on Reddit
Reddit is one the most popular websites out there. It’s basically a forum, divided into sub-forums for each topic. Each sub-forum is called a subreddit.
Now that we got that out of the way, here’s how you can generate content ideas from Reddit :
- Step 1 : Google “best subreddits about X” where X is the topic of your blog.
- Step 2 : Select the top 3 subreddits for your topic (they’re the ones with the most engagement and the biggest audience)
- Step 3 : Go to each subreddit, and click on “top” in the top menu to get the most popular posts in this subreddit.
- Step 4 : Create a blog post similar to one of the popular posts on Reddit.
3. See what people are asking on Quora
It’s pretty simple. All you have to do is go to Quora, type in your topic (for example : marketing) and then read through the questions people are asking to get an idea of what they’re asking.
Here’s exactly how you can do that :
- Step 1 : Go to Quora.com and type in your topic in the search bar.
- Step 2 : Read through the questions to see what people are asking.
- Step 3 : Once you notice a trend in the questions, make a blog post that covers that trend. For example, you might notice that in the blogging niche, a lot of people are asking about how they can get more traffic, so that’s a trending question that you could write an entire blog post on.
Useful tip :
- Be sure to check out the topic faq section. It contains the most frequently asked questions in each topic and it’s a great place to find content ideas for your next post.
That’s how you can generate awesome blog post ideas ! Try these methods and you’ll never run out of ideas again.