JEE Main 2017 Admit Card would be issued in March 2017
JEE Main 2017 Admit Card- Joint Entrance Examination which is more commonly known as JEE Main is a two-tier exam (Main and Advance) will be conducted by CBSE. The Admit Card of JEE Main 2017 will be available online tentatively in the 1st or 2nd week of March, 2017. After it is available, candidates who have successfully registered the application form, will be able to download the JEE Main 2017 Admit Card. It can be downloaded by entering their Application Number and Password, which they had registered at the time of filling Application Form of JEE Main 2017. Before downloading the admit card, the candidates who have passed 12th or equivalent Qualifying Examination in the year 2015 or 2016, will have to verify their Roll No. and Board Details. Through JEE Main, candidates can take admission in courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch which are offered by IIT’s, NIT’s and various other engineering institutions.
Procedure to download the JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates have to enter Application Number and Password.
- Thereafter, click on the ‘Submit’ Button.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Last, they have to download and take a printout of JEE Main Admit Card.
JEE Main 2017 Admit Card- Quick Look
- Before downloading the admit card, candidates must check the details written in it.
- Candidates must carry the Admit Card with them at the exam centre.
- During the examination, the admit card will be checked by the invigilator to authenticate the identity of the candidate.
About JEE Main 2017 Examination
CBSE has announced the date for the application form to register for online and offline examinations on the official website. JEE Main 2017 Admit Card will be available after the announcement of result. The website also provides various necessary information such as examination, syllabus, criteria, exam fee, exam centres etc.