Kaal sarp Dosha-Everything you always wanted to know
We all are born with one or the other kind of Dosha. These doshas are found in our birth horoscopes and affect our lives. However, there is one particular type of Dosha which people are born with and is termed Kaal Sarp Dosha.
Kaal refers to time or rather death and Sarp is the Hindi term for a snake. This Dosha is formed when all seven planets come between Rahu and Ketu. Rahu and Ketu are considered to be the head and tail of the creature respectively. Kaal sarp Dosha may be full or partial. A full Kaal Sarp Dosha is formed when all the seven planets are on the same side of Rahu and Ketu while a partial Dosha is formed when at least a single planet is on the either side of Rahu and Ketu. This Dosha is of 12 types and each of them has different characteristics. These doshas include Anant Kaal Sarp Yoga,Kulik Kaal Sarp Yoga, Vasuki Kaal Sarp Yoga,Shankpal Kaal Sarp Yoga,Mahapadam Kaal SARP Yoga,Takshak Kaal Sarp Yoga,Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yoga,Shankachood Kaal Sarp Yoga,Ghatak Kaal Sarp Yoga,Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Yoga and Sheshnag Kaal Sarp Yoga.
Talking about the main causes for the occurrence of this Dosha, it is formed due to the following reasons:
· When an innocent animal is killed in the last birth,particularly a snake.
· There is rebirth to accomplish unfulfilled desires.
A person is said to be suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosha if the following symptoms are experienced:
· Dead people like dead ancestors or family members witnessed in dream.
· Dreaming of your own house or a water body like a river, ocean, etc .
· Feeling of being strangled by someone.
· They keep struggling in their life and feel lonely at times of need. They also fear loneliness.
· Fear of snakes is quite common among them. They fear of being bitten by a snake. They even witness dreams of snakes coiling them.
Kaal Sarp Dosha leads to the following effects:
· Hurdles in completing a significant work.
· Low mental peace.
· Loss of self-confidence.
· Emergence of health issues and reduction in longevity.
· Destruction of wealth and a loss of financial well-being.
· Anxiety and unnecessary family tensions or other tensions may be experienced.
· Experiencing bad relations with family members.
No doubt this Dosha sounds quite dreadful but there are quite a lot of astrological remedies for putting a stop to it. These include:
· Reciting the Panchakshari Mantra, i.e. Om Namah Shivay or chanting the Maha Mrityunjay Mantra Jaap for a minimum of 8 times daily.
· Rahu is the reason behind this Dosha so chanting the Beej mantra of Rahu for at least 108 times a day and keeping a string of Agate (akeek) in your hand is a very good cure to this problem.
· Peepal tree is considered to be very holy so watering it every Saturday is quite beneficial.
· Nag panchmi is the day to worship and offer milk to snakes. Keep a fast on this day and worship the Nag devta.
· You can also offer 108 pairs of Nag and Nagin (female nag) made of metal in a river along with offering Rudra Abhishek on a Monday.