Our Hiring Process
Crowdfire is about people. It’s not just an app or a marketing solution — first and foremost, it’s a product for real people made by real people.
At Crowdfire, we’re not just looking for the best talent, we need exceptional employees who align with our core values. We believe that everyone has talent — you just need to discover it within yourself. If you’ve found yours, and you’re eager to contribute it to a highly productive team, we want to talk to you.
Our Hiring Mantra:
It’s very simple: “When in doubt, don’t hire.” That might sound harsh to outside ears, but it’s not personal. We want to be 100 percent confident about every new team member we bring on board. It’s not easy to get in with us, but once you do, you may never want to leave.
What to Expect:
Our interview process is pretty in-depth. We do it this way so we can learn as much as possible about each other. Only then can everyone be sure it’s the right fit.
- Step one: Once we review your resume, if we think there’s a match, a recruiter will contact you for an initial phone interview.
- Step two: You will be given an evaluation task, based on the relevant skills for each role.
- Step three: You will have a phone interview with someone from the specific team you’d be working with if hired.
- Step four (for tech role): You will be given another assignment followed by a round of ‘pair programming’.
- Step four (for non-tech role): You will have another phone interview with someone from the team.
- Step five: From here, we’ll set up a face-to-face interview at our Mumbai office. This interview will consist of another task followed by discussions with one or more team members.
- Step six: Finally, you’ll talk or meet with the founder to discuss the position.
By the end of the process, we’ll have a clear understanding of whether you’re right for the role, and you’ll know whether the role is right for you. If we think you are, and you think it is, we’ll welcome you with open arms. From there, you’ll hit the ground running and start making valuable contributions from day one.
Still interested? Check out our current openings. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)