Trendy Winter Wedding Destinations in India
Destination wedding is now becoming a trend in India, and as the winter season knocks our door, wedding bells starts ringing. Performing wedding occasion at a trendiest location in India during winter season is something that every couple would like to have. What else one needs, when there is a blend of chilling weather and trendy setup location around. This article presents you with list of trendy winter wedding destinations in India where one can have memorable occasion.
- Jaisalmer: Amidst the shifting dunes, huge palaces and chilling weather, setting up the wedding occasion is something that can interest you. This exotic destination is also the best place for honeymoon and largely visited by couples. You can create a setup of traditional Rajasthani with colourful surrounding and dance. For photographers, Jaisalmer is a paradise to shoot some amazing wedding events in majestic theme and colourful backdrop.
- Udaipur: Yet another luxurious location to get arrested for wedding. This lake city is an ultimate location where you can lock your wedding rings with the backdrop of royal palaces. How about setting up your wedding stage besides the sparkling lake of Udaipur and promising the lifelong relationship with your better half. The city during winter maintains its calm and royal aroma making it a perfect location to lock your wedding vows. No doubt, this is the right trendy winter wedding destination in India.
- Munnar: Kerala is an ultimate location for couples to get married and it also serves as honeymoon destination. During winter season, the region gets more chilled and pleasant. You can scout some startling wedding location in Munnar that is close to nature. Couples can also engage in venturing into wild location and hilly region to discover the nature’s beauty. There are some good hotels and banquet halls which are quite away from city chaos offering a perfect location to wed.
- Andaman and Nicobar: This is a dream place for any couple to visit and enjoy the best moment. But how about the starting a new life together by tying a knot in this enigmatic location. During winter, this exotic location becomes the hot destination for couples to tie the knot. It would be the most wonderful experience having your wedding at the beach where freezing air blowing around and the backdrop of sunset.
- Darjeeling: This bustling hill station is the favourite winter destination for tourists. Wouldn’t it be so proud to say that you married at the destination which is close to Himalaya? Dotted with sprawling tea garden and lush green around, Darjeeling offers some beautiful location to get married and begin the blissful journey from heavenly location.
There are many other exotic locations in India which offers the best option to wed during winter season. Choose the location as per your budget, exotic need and the theme of your wedding.