Cleveland’s “Tuskegee Syphilis — Bail Bond Experiment”
- Cleveland conducts a “Tuskegee Syphilis — Bail Bond Experiment”
- Through (bail bond) jailhouse credit — ODI, Ohio Supreme Court, Justice Center judges — schemed to destroy Cleveland’s inner city.
- Jailhouse credit (credit in lieu of cash for bail bonds) was rolled out — specifically — to poor people in Cleveland.
- Credit proved Justice Department point that — bail bonds linked to poverty are unconstitutional.
- Christi Washborn, Dora Dean, and Attorney General Assistant Scott Myer of the Ohio Department of Insurance (ODI) — hatched their “Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment” scheme with Judge Richard McMonagle.
- That’s why — bail reform will fail.
The author is a survivor of Cuyahoga County Judge Richard McMonagle’s public corruption program. In Cleveland — greed breeds a city full of victims.