How-to: Get your German Freelance Visa without losing your sanity
Cat Noone

hello I am a little bit confused about where to start ? should I start with local embassy ? or should I start with my business plan to be sent to auslanderbehörde ?

and ofcourse visa type . should I apply for D type National visa ? or is there another type of visa to be self employed person in Germany?

best regards

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.