Become a Ramenworks Partner
New partner applications are open! 🍜 🚀
Ok, so what’s Ramenworks?
Ramenworks is a venture fund and accelerator run and owned by college students. We focus on student founders in middle market cities!
So you’re just a venture fund?
Not exactly. Here’s a run through of the things we do:
💸 Invest up to $20K of our own capital into our founders as a seed investment.
🔨 Run our Ramenworks Accelerator Program for our founders which includes weekly KPI sessions, pitch practices and hour long mentor sessions with our diverse group of mentors. We celebrate our program’s conclusion with a Demo Day in New York!
🎓 Provide our student partners with a unique experience and eduction in entrepreneurship and VC by investing in student founders through our fund and helping them build and grow through our accelerator.
💼 Give our student partners unparalleled access to New York’s venture and startup community to build their companies as well as land careers and internships at top venture funds and startups.
🎉 Foster an incredible community by connecting student founders throughout the states with the startup and venture community in New York. We love to host summits, speaker keynotes, pitch competitions and team dinners.
What’s this about middle market cities?
Many emerging cities have an abundance of aspiring student founders, but a lack of resources to help them build. For these students it’s harder to get attention, raise capital and to develop their vision. In short, these are the people and campuses that we believe in.
Who are you?
We’re Spartans, Scarlet Knights, Bulldogs, Yellow Jackets, Longhorns and Ducks just to name a few.
We’re a team of undergraduates, MBA’s and masters students who love entrepreneurship, engineering, design and venture capital.
You can learn more about our team here! 👩🎓👨🎓
So what‘s a partner? What do they do?
Here are some things our partners do to give you a better idea:
- Go on coffee, or ramen, dates with founders to learn about their startups and discuss how we can help.
- Meet regularly to go through prospective pitches and make investment decisions.
- Invest in student founders — we’ll invest up to $20K as a seed investment.
Run An Accelerator Program 🚀
- Meet, interview and decide on a cohort of companies for our program.
- Organize and manage pitch practices, KPI sessions and mentor sessions.
- Work with our team help build and grow our companies.
- Host a Demo Day in New York to celebrate our program’s conclusion!
Join Our Community 🙌
- Give talks on entrepreneurship and technology, judge pitch competitions and sit on discussion panels.
- Enjoy private events and dinners with our team, our founders, our mentors and our partners.
What are you looking for in a partner?
Nothing crazy. Here are a couple things we ask of you:
- Be involved in entrepreneurship and technology on your campus or in your city.
- Have an interest in technology, venture capital and emerging growth.
- Bring forth initiatives and big ideas for us to work on together. We love ambitious projects.
You’re not becoming a fellow, you’re not volunteering, you’re not interning.
You’re joining a venture fund and accelerator that’s run and own by students who are backed by incredible mentors and partners from New York’s venture and startup community.
How much you’re involved is up to you. Whether you want to be a partner and bring our resources to help startups on your campus, become a program manager who organizes and runs our accelerator program or help us grow and build out Ramenworks, we’ll find a place for you.
Where do I apply?
You have more questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to talk more!
❤️ The Ramenworks Team