Practicing Happiness To Boost Your Success

“It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”
Chuck Palahniuk, Diary

Did you ever think to how much extent happiness affects your life or your success? Did you ever think how can you practice happiness and incorporate it in your life to boost up your success? Most probably, the majority of us have experienced or struggled with some negative thoughts, emotions or depression at least once in our lives. So, the main question here is how we have reacted to those negative things and feelings?

“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” Herman Cain

Happiness is something that increase your success, some people have the mind set that they will be happy if they become successful but according to a research only 10% of happiness comes from external environment and remaining 90% from our internal thoughts or we can say from assumptions of human beings.

We have to work on our internal environment to increase the level of happiness in our lives as success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success

We can boost our happiness in many ways so of those can be following

  1. Gratitude: Write those things that we feel we should be grateful to them

2. Exercise: 15 to 20 minute of exercise daily

4. Do not Compare

5. Find joy in the little things

6. Connect with others

7. Ask for help when you need it

8. Laugh, and make time for play

9. Practice some random acts of kindness in daily life

10. Love nature and try to feel the nature

I really liked the concept of bringing gratitude to mind. It is like write down three new things that you are grateful for each day. When you start doing this, you will realize that there are still a lot of positive things and blessings in your life and it will help you in overcoming your failures.

“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”Dalai Lama XIV

“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”
Albert Camus

To conclude, positive attitude is a decision that we make and happiness is a choice. It is completely up to you how you tackle the situation either positively or negatively.

“There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.”
― Stephen Chbosky

The key to a happy life is not same for everyone. What makes you happy might not necessarily bring joy to the other. So, for you to live a happy life, you need to find your own source of inspiration and reason.

“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look beyond the imperfections”.

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

“ Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.”

Steve Maraboli

--

--

--

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

50 Quotes On Gratitude That Will Inspire Your Life | WannaThankYou — Lets Make Gratitude A…

Do you Consider before you consume ?

Packages, paranoia and platypuses.

An escape from reality

Suicide: loss of love and potential

Let Go of Things That Make You Doubt Yourself

My Journey To Loving Myself…

What if You Don’t Feel Enthusiastic at the Start of the New Year?

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Ranahaseeb

Ranahaseeb

More from Medium

Who Wants to be a Product Tester?

Ritual to raise your productivity to the maximum (+ Bonus)

Joy: A choice to make

Act Differently: 5 Ways to Build a Distinguished Reputation.