31 Days of Shocktober Drabbles: 6 Halloween Laws You Never Knew Existed
1. Trick-or-treaters must be under 13. (Rehoboth, DE)
2. Dressing up like a member of the clergy on Oct. 31 will result in stoning. (Screamer, AL)
3. Attempting to solicit goods, candy or money after 8 p.m. on Oct. 31 puts you first in line for the next Hellmouth sacrifice. (Sunnydale, CA)
4. Houses offering razored apples or spiked candy must display signage. (Bugtussle, KY)
5. Wearing of any mask is subject to candy confiscation and neck-high burial until sunrise. (Smackover, AK)
6. Egging homes of politicians who codified Halloween laws is legal between 8:01 p.m and midnight. (Nimrod, MN)
Day 27 of 31: 100-word Drabbles.
Like what you’re reading? Sign up for my newsletter, and you’ll get all 31 days as an e-book collection at the end of the year (plus other goodies month by month)!