Be Featured In Front Of Thousands Of People Interested In Bots
Chatbots Magazine, founded in April 2016, is the fastest growing bots publication in the world. With over 250,000 monthly pageviews, our audience of botmakers, investors, developers and journalists is active, engaged and eager to talk and learn about bots.
We want to enable everyone passionate about bots to have a voice via Chatbots Magazine. This is a platform for all of us.
When you contribute content to Chatbots Magazine, you will be featured in front of thousands of investors, developers, journalists, and potential clients.
If you are interested in contributing content to Chatbots Magazine, fill out an application here.
We’re Looking For Content In These Areas:
- Analysis of the bots ecosystem
- Tutorials on building, launching, and growing a bot
- First-hand experience building, launching, and growing a bot
- Theories on the future of bots
- Discussions about conversational user experiences
- A look inside natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and new bot technologies
When You Submit a Story:
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Invest time into writing a strong headline / title.
- Be sure to let us know if the story has been published or submitted elsewhere.
- Be sure to disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
Official Chatbots Magazine Style Guidelines:
- Include a great cover photo.
- Bold & capitalize titles in every section throughout the article.
- Use subtitles to divide the content into more manageable pieces for the reader.
- Write with the heart of a teacher by delivering real value and learnings to the reader. (If your article only promotes your products or company, we won’t publish it).
- Give ample credit to original sources of information.