React Studio update 1.5 + Firebase plugins, native button styles etc.
We’ve released an update to React Studio. Update should come up automatically when you open the app.
- New customizable “simple Button style” option for button elements. Options include borders, corner rounding, icon position, etc. With these settings you can build 99% of typical web button use cases without having to know any CSS.
- Firebase Cloud Firestore database plugins!
This is an excellent back-end solution created by Google. It works on Google’s scalable cloud, has a nice admin UI for data, and the free tier is fine for most web apps until your traffic really explodes. Read more from here
- Editable text area element.
- Progress indicator element.
The indicator is automatically animated when data is loading, so you can just place it into a screen and it will be displayed as needed.
- Project map UI bug fixes.
- Data source setting for Screens and Components. Set Data sheet row as data source for Screen/individual component
- Various CSS bug fixes.
- Expanded plugin APIs for web services and login.
In this release we’ve focused on integrating with backends, and especially Google’s Firebase Cloud Firestore. The plugin includes “CRUD” data operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete), advanced queries using the Cloud Firestore query format, and a login plugin that ties into Firebase authentication. It’s now one-click easy to add a Google or email login to your web app!
Read more about how to use Firebase with React Studio >
Download React Studio for free from www.reactstudio.com